Also, what I’ve accomplished. It’s been one of those crappy, can’t-wait-till-it’s-done kind of weeks, so I decided instead of whining, I’ll just write the things I’ve accomplished this week AND the things I’m thankful for.
Things I Accomplished:
- I finished one of my Research Papers and turned it in. It ended up being over 15 pages long and I think it’s good, I just hope that I get a decent grade.
- I turned in my last assignment for my Substitute Teaching Class, now all I have to do are my observation hours and I should be able to get my certificate.
- I’ve actually read a few chapters of three different books.
- I finished all of my assignments on time and to the best of my ability. That’s all I can ask for, right?
- I sent in EVERYTHING for The University and they accepted it all (MMR Vaccination Records and other pertinent information that they needed).
Things I’m Thankful For:
- Kids that make it easy for me to study. Seriously, my kids will quietly color or play in their rooms while I study or work on homework so that I don’t have to stress about having time to do an assignment.
- That Spring should be hitting us in 3 months. Seriously. Wyoming Spring hits about June. Last year it snowed in mid-to-late June and was in the 20’s and 30’s for a whole week.
- That I live in a technological advanced age.
- That EVERYTHING is done for The University, except for my intent deposit, which I’ll pay next month.
- That Graduation is in less than 2 months.
- That my husband is looking for a new job. He won’t be home more, he won’t be working in a different type of job, but he will be happier and have a better schedule, which will be nice.
- That we’re moving soon. I’m so tired of this town.
So, what do you have to be thankful for?