Total Spent: $644.02
Total Saved: $417.38
Oh. My. GAWD. That’s scary. And also sad. The first number. The second one is not so bad, though.
Ok, so 65% is not a bad percentage in savings, but…well, I’ll work on it.
Now, on to the New Year’s resolutions:
- Get organized. (Um, I’m working on it. I am really really trying….tomorrow)
- Clean the whole house from top to bottom, deep. (Yeah, this hasn’t been done either)
- Find some good recipes that are easy and wonderful. (This I did do. I found some wonderful, easy beautiful recipes. I love them)
- Make a meal plan for the next 3 months. (Um, nope.)
- Make a shopping plan based on the meal plan. (Didn’t do the last one, so I didn’t do this one either)
- Begin actually working out consistently. At least 4 days a week, doing cardio workouts…blah, blah, blah. (Yeah, I have actually started this one. I haven’t done it consistently, but I’ve started. I bought that EA NFL Training game, and it’s kicking my rear, but it’s a great workout.)
- Begin a stricter, more healthy eating, diet. (Actually, I’m working on this without really trying to work on it, which is weird. For some reason, I just don’t want as much candy/chocolate/sweets as before, and I’m eating a little bit better)
- Start couponing again. (Yes, I’ve been doing this one. Not well enough, sadly, but I am doing it.)
So, that’s the update. I’m still going to work on them this month, and hopefully get a lot more accomplished. Seriously, y’all.