- I’m barely working on my New Year’s Resolutions, I think I”m working on two and I’ve yet to do any working out. Sad.
- I’ve been reading more, though, which makes me happy. Mostly because of Booking It — but also because there are so many books that I want to read now.
- Also, I start my classes on Wednesday. They are all online and I’m taking five, but I’ve already begun reading through some of the textbooks, because I’m a huge dork.
- The tv show The Tudors is now on BBC America. Although it’s a little bit edited to be cleaner, I am totally geeking out about it, and have been re-watching every episode for the last 2 days. Happy.
- I’m tired a lot. For some reason, I can’t sleep for a good, long stretch; no more than two hours at a time. I’m unsure as to why, but because of it, I am exhausted all day long.
–So that’s what happening to me this month. How’s your month been?