I’m thankful for……..
- My family
- White-wine and butter basted turkey
- Instant mashed potatoes (I know that the made-from-scratch ones are better, but I messed them up this morning, so it was good to have a back up)
- This semester almost being over.
- A warm fire in the fireplace.
- My husband being home from work for Thanksgiving.
- My husband having a job, especially in this economy.
- Disney movies.
- Sweet tea.
- My husband for giving me the strength to continue through school, even when it’s hard.
- Sarah Palin, because — like her or not — she’s an inspiration to me to do my best. Because of her success as a Governor and Mayor, I am inspired and know that as long as I work hard, I can do anything I set my mind to.
- Ronald Reagan’s “Morning in America” speech.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. ‘s “I Have a Dream Speech”.
- Benjamin Franklin’s invention of bifocals.
- Being born, growing up, and living in the freest, greatest country in the world.
- My life. Although sometimes I complain, I really enjoy my life.
There are so many things to be thankful for in this life, and this is a short list of things that today I am truthfully thankful for.
I hope that each and every one of you had a beautiful, wonderful, fulfilling Thanksgiving.
I’ll be back on Saturday, so….yeah.
“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”